"Another fall, another turned page..." -Wallace Stegner
The leaves are morphing into every shade of crunchy orange. It's time to raise a toast to the start of the festive season and the close of another year.
Get ready for Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas by preparing for the inevitable entertaining. Time to practice your bartending skills with some delicious cocktails curated with "Fall" ingredients. Think sweet pumpkins, musky ginger and rosy apples!
We've got you covered with a list! Check 'em out, and don't forget to buy liquor online from Liquor Wine Time!
Take a look.
Luscious, sunsetty yellow, this one may be called a Thanksgiving Margarita, but you can make it to drink any day in Fall. Just being thankful, yeah?
- ¼ oz. allspice dram liqueur
- ¼ oz. Amaretto
- ½ oz. Agave nectar
- ¾ oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ oz. reposado tequila (buy from our online liquor store)
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Roasted pumpkin slice to garnish
- Mix the ginger and the sea salt on a small plate. To get a more even texture, you can pound the ginger and sea salt in a mortar and pestle.
- Take the lime wedge and rub it along half of the rim of a rocks glass.
- Next, dip that part of the glass in the ginger and salt mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients like the Amaretto, tequila, pumpkin puree, etc., into a shaker with ice.
- Shake this orange solution until well-chilled.
- Fill ice in the rocks glass and strain the liquid into it.
- Garnish the glass with a roasted pumpkin slice.
Another warm pumpkin drink that's sure to warm your heart. Try this for the evenings. Also, conveniently buy liquor online from our store today. Just browse, choose, and order. Psst, save some pumpkin puree from the above recipe to make this one!
- 1 oz. Apple brandy
- ½ oz. Rye whiskey
- ½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- ½ oz. maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin purée
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 5 oz. boiling water
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Warm a mug.
- Add all the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Top it all off with 5 oz. of boiling water and stir!
- Place a cinnamon stick as garnish.
Apple Cranberry Moscow Mule
Moscow Mules are popular. And that's an understatement. So this recipe infuses the classic Moscow Mule with a touch of Lady Autumn. Don't search for "Liquor Store near me" when you've got Liquor Wine Time to buy from. Browse through our range of vodkas, and pick out your favorite for this recipe.
- 1 oz. cranberry-apple juice
- 1/4 oz. lime juice
- 2 oz. vodka
- Cranberries, rosemary and lemon wedge for garnish
- Ginger beer, to top
- Fill a mule mug with ice.
- Pour the vodka, cranberry-apple juice and lime juice into a mule mug.
- Stir briefly to make sure the ingredients have combined.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lemon wedge, rosemary, and fresh cranberries.
A strange drink where red wine hovers mysteriously over clear tequila, crowned with a wheel of lime. Peppery and citrusy, bartenders recommend avoiding coating the rim. Just try this once.
- ½ oz. red wine
- ¾ oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1½ oz. Blanco tequila (Purchase this liquor online from Liquor Wine Time)
- Lime wheel to garnish
- Add the tequila, lime juice and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass.
- Now, comes the interesting part! It's time to float the red wine over the clear tequila.
- Float the red wine on top of the drink by pouring it slowly over a cocktail spoon.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Cucumber. We know you weren't expecting this salad staple in a drink. But the Green Beast is cool as a cucumber and refreshing. This recipe makes one.
- 1 oz. absinthe (Buy Liquor Online from Liquor Wine Time)
- 1 oz. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 3 slices seedless cucumber, peeled
- 4 ounces chilled water
- Garnish: mint leaves
- In a Collins glass, muddle simple sugar and cucumbers.
- Next, it's time to add the absinthe, lime juice and ice.
- Top off with chilled water.
- Garnish the drink with mint leaves.
That was our recommendation for the best fall cocktails you can try! Remember, buy liquor online from us!
Image Source: www.liquor.comwww.momsdinner.net