What should the perfect cocktail for summer ’21 have?
Icy cold liquor with a dash of fruity pizzazz and herby nourishment? Light to taste, easy to make, and simply succulent?
We read your mind!
Our online liquor store—Liquor Wine Time—houses just the right variety of alcohols to prepare a curious mix of unconventional fruity and herby cocktails, certain to delight your senses while refreshing your spirits!
Check out this list of hand-picked cocktails and proceed to buy the liquor online from our store!
You can buy tequila online and pick your favorite silver. Slushy watermelon with a hint of lime and sharp tequila makes for a fabulous easy-peasy-lemon squeezy drink. This recipe serves 4, so invite buddies over!
For the rim
• 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
• 2 tbsp. salt
• Lime wedge
• Zest from 1 lime
• 1 cup chopped watermelon
• 2 oz. lime juice
• 2 oz. triple sec
• 4 lime circles for garnish
• 4 oz. silver tequila
• 4 watermelon slices for garnish
• Take the watermelon slices and spread them over a baking tray.
• Pop them in the freezer until frozen hard. It should take a minimum of 2 hours.
• Then, mix the lime zest, sugar, and salt to a homogenous consistency.
• Cut a lime wedge and use it to moisten the rim of the margarita glasses.
• Coat the rims with the zesty salt and sugar mix by lightly dipping the rims in the mix.
• Finally, take out the frozen watermelon and add it to a blender.
• Add the triple sec, tequila, and lime juice.
• Blend till it reaches a smooth consistency.
• Pour into glasses.
• To complete the extravaganza, garnish with a lime wheel and watermelon.
Visit our online liquor store and choose from our vast cognac selection to mix up this cocktail. Lusciously orange, tart yet bitter, grapefruit offsets the cognac and Cointreau for the perfect yin and yang. Recipe serves 1!
• 1 oz. Cointreau
• 2 oz. grapefruit juice
• 2 oz. cognac
• 2 tsp. chili powder
• 2 tsp. granulated sugar
• Grapefruit slice, for garnish
• Grapefruit wedge, for rim
• Moisten a glass using the wedge cut from your grapefruit.
• Then, mix chili powder and sugar on a small plate until homogeneous.
• Dip the rim into the mixture and coat it evenly. Shake off excess.
• Fill ice into a cocktail shaker.
• Pour grapefruit juice, Cointreau, and cognac into the shaker.
• Give your biceps a light workout as you shake until the cocktail shaker is chilled.
• Strain carefully into the rimmed glass.
• Garnish with a grapefruit slice.
It’s time to spice things up with a little touch of jalapeño! The recipe requires a teensy-weensy amount of work, though! A hot take on the classic mint julep, the little chili peppers add a touch of flavor you wouldn’t ordinarily expect. Visit our store to get your liquor!
• ¼ cup chopped strawberries
• ½ cup granulated sugar
• ½ cup water
• 1 tbsp simple syrup
• 1 (12-oz.) can seltzer
• 2 oz. bourbon
• 2 jalapeños, halved
• 8 fresh mint leaves, more for garnish
• Red jalapeño, sliced, for garnish
• Strawberry for garnish
• Add water, sugar, and jalapeños over medium heat.
• Boil the mixture.
• Bring heat down to a simmer. Continue for 10 minutes.
• Take the mixture off the heat and cool it.
• Discard the cooked jalapeños.
• In a glass, muddle mint and strawberries.
• Add bourbon and simple syrup.
• Jam the glass with ice and finish with a seltzer!
• Garnish with red jalapeño, mint, and a strawberry for a summery kick!
Nothing like a tropical cerulean drink to soothe the summer blues! Light white rum can be purchased conveniently at our online liquor store, and the recipe serves 4. More of a mix job than anything!
• 2 cups ice
• 8 oz. white rum
• 16 oz. lemonade
• 4 lemon slices
• 8 maraschino cherries
• 2 oz. blue curaçao
• Put 1/4 cup of ice in each glass.
• Add a splash of blue curaçao, 2 oz. rum, and another 1/4 cup ice.
• Pour over 4 oz. of lemonade.
• Use a paper umbrella to skewer one lemon slice and 2 maraschino cherries.
• Garnish before serving!
There’s a lot to discover in the taste odyssey of this summer special. Orange juice, vodka, and thyme make this Screwdriver the best spin-off you’ll have ever tasted. So, purchase liquor online and enjoy some discounts! This recipe serves up to 6 glasses.
• 11 oz. vodka
• 17 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice
• 2 lemons
• 5 ½ oz. Aperol
• 5 thickly sliced orange wheels
• Club soda, to top
• Garnish: orange wheel and thyme sprig
• Gently muddle orange wheels in a pitcher.
• Squeeze lemon juice to it.
• Add vodka, Aperol, and orange juice.
• Fill the pitcher with ice.
• Add club soda and gently stir till mixed.
• Serve in a Collins glass.
• Garnish a thyme sprig and orange wheel!
Get your favorite vodka from our online liquor store and enjoy this icy cold beer and vodka concoction. Lime adds a sparkle of bitterness, making this cocktail go down smoothly!
• 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
• 2 oz. vodka
• 3 oz. chilled ginger beer
• Lime wheel to garnish
• Fill ice in a Moscow Mule mug.
• Add the vodka and lime juice.
• Top off with ginger beer.
• Use a lime wheel as garnish!
Tart and minty, this cocktail with a purple hue has all the ingredients of a summer fiesta! So kick off your shoes and enjoy this light rum-based cocktail!
• 1 tsp. sugar
• 4 oz. light rum
• Club soda
• Crushed ice
• Juice of 2 limes
• Fresh mint leaves
• ½ cup blackberries
• Muddle blackberries in a vessel and set them aside.
• Put a few mint leaves at the bottom of your glass.
• Divide and spoon the muddled blackberries equally.
• Add lime juice, sugar, and rum. Mix.
• Add club soda and crushed ice.
• Use more mint leaves and blackberries to garnish!
Make good use of our online liquor store to source these ingredients and take your pick from the spread we have. Then, buy, mix, and sip!
Happy Dog days, everyone!