Celebrations look much different as we quarantine and commemorate from our homes. Mexican Independence Day is marked with food, drink, and camaraderie. Try some of these easy to make cocktail recipes on this occasion and refresh your life with these flavorful drinks.
- 1 bottle (12 Oz) lager beer (Corona or Modelo are commonly used)
- 4-5 dashes hot sauce like Tabasco
- 3 dashes Maggi seasoning or soy sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 Tbsp Coarse salt
- Lime wedges
- Ice cubes
- Take coarse salt and sprinkle it on a small shallow dish.
- Rub the lime wedge around the rim of the serving glass and dip the rim of the glass into salt in the dish. Fill ice in the glass.
- Now, combine Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, Maggi seasoning, and lime juice in the glass.
- Pour cold beer on top.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.
- 0.7 Oz Tequila
- 0.7 Oz Banana Liqueur
- 1.5 Oz Margarita Mix
- Lime for Garnish
- Add all the measured ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add ice cubes.
- Shake it for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour the drink into a margarita glass using a strainer.
- Garnish with a lime slice.
Pro Tip: Keep the margarita glass filled with ice cubes for 8-10 mins before you pour the drink in it. Allow it to chill. Remove the ice from the glass once you are ready to strain the drink for serving.
- 3 Oz Pineapple juice
- 1.5 Oz Tequila (Silver or Blanco)
- 0.5 oz Simple syrup
- Juice of half a lime
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Combine pineapple juice, tequila, simple syrup, and lime juice.
- Shake for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Do let us know your experience in the comments section below!
¡Feliz Día de la Independencia! Salud!!